Sustainable Risk Management
A new big area for risk managers
Integration of Sustainability Risk Management into the risk management process became mandatory on 1 August 2022.
The regulation covers all funds, not only those reporting under Article 8 or 9 of the SFDR
If you are surprised to hear this, you are probably already late in beginning the process of complying with article 6 of the SFDR.
Gap analysis of your
- Risk Management Framework
- Road towards compliance of your organisation in a broader sense
Practical advice in:
- Adapting your Risk Management Framework, including the adaptation of your Risk Appetite Statement and your Risk Assessment Method
- identifying and analysing Sustainability factors and transmission channels for UCITS funds
- Templates for Sustainability Risk reporting from investee companies and property managers for PE and RE AIFs
- Selection of data providers
- If you have delegated portfolio managers, analysis of their ESG risk profile and their way of integrating ESG risks
Review of all documents that need to be adapted as a consequence of the integration of sustainability risk.
An invisible portfolio risk To most market participants, financial risk is like talks about the climate crisis, its only “real” when the sea level reaches your living room. Macroeconomic risk is...
So, is your IFM in compliance with the investment oversight requirements? Are you really really sure? The financial authority have placed still more responsibility on the Luxembourg investment fund...
New benchmark recommendations from ESMA aim to correct the way funds are using benchmarks. Since the introduction of the Benchmark Directive in 2018, many funds have effectively removed relevant...